Colorful coffee shop serving fair trade and organic coffee, 52+ selection of fair trade & organic fresh leaf tea. Offers a light food menu and wi-fi access. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Western, International
52 rue Canada (rue de l'Eglise)
Edmundston, New Brunswick E3V 1V3

jomo
jomo

Absolutely Awesome!

Posted on 02 / 15 / 2011

This place is a must! I had heard of it through the east coast vegetarian grapevine and it was everything and more that i had hoped for. The food is fresh, organic & delicious. (vegan, macrobiotic options no problem). The coffee (espresso) is amazing. Delicious Muffins & cakes made fresh everyday! Great selection of leaf teas served in french presses. The people working there look like a big family having fun and they make you feel welcome. THe vibe is relaxed. Their is wifi, books, mags & games. What more could you ask for!

Pros: excellent food, friendly staff, great espresso
Cons: they should be in every province
KD
KD

a pleasant surprise!

Posted on 08 / 17 / 2010

I was pleased to find this cafe in Edmundston. I didn't have supper there, but I wish I could have!

I went there looking for dessert, but found only muffins and a small cake (looked like the texture of a muffin but with chocolate in it). So, this is not your place for decadent desserts.

I had already eaten supper with my travelling companion at a nearby Chinese restaurant, where I had to order one of two vegetarian a-la-carte options (every single item in the buffet included meat). Lotus Bleu Cafe would have been a much better option for me!

Pros: reasonably priced, healthy (no decadent desserts!)
Cons: no decadent desserts, not a large variety of food options
  • CafeLotusBleu CafeLotusBleu

Thank you for your review! ...
    Since all our decadent deserts are made fresh every morning, there was probably none left by the time you visited the Lotus Bleu at supper time. Everything you see in our display is homemade. Everyday we have baklava, date square (with a reputation), fondant au chocolat (south of france specialty consisting of a dark chocolate cake with cayenne pepper), home made ice cream served with espresso (for coffee lovers), fresh organic fruits etc... Come early!! We'll be happy to serve you our most decadent with a smile!

• KD KD

Those desserts do sound tasty! I guess I was too late in the day...

Dear Owner and Manager of Lotus Bleu Cafe: