Health food chain with stores in the U.S. Sells food from Korea, South Asia, Latin America and India. The Indian isle has the most vegan food. In the back of the produce section is bulk tofu which is $3.95 for six pounds and $4.95 for 6 pounds of firm tofu. Also in that section is smaller tofu and tofu products at reasonable prices. Carries produce, soy milk, teas and more. more-less

First Review by savetheanimals
savetheanimals
savetheanimals

Best Asian grocery store for vegans yet

4 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2013

When I talked about Lotte being bad I was talking about the one in Ellicott city. I love this Lotte. It of course has all the good things about an Asian grocery store: soy milk and bulk tofu for cheep. It also has an Indian isle and that is where a lot of vegan products are. I didn't bring money to buy much (just get new bulk tofu) because I thought this is a Lotte and the Ellicott city lotte left a bad imprecision on me but this lotte is the best Asian grocery store I have been to so far.

Pros: Indian isle has a lot of vegan items, Bulk tofu $4.95 and soy milk is cheep, more vegans come = more vegan friendly
Cons: has animal products, more animals then average grocery store

Dear Owner and Manager of Lotte: