Also a shop. Price: Moderate more-less

DanielAmaral
DanielAmaral

ok food

3 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2013

It was a little hard to understand how the buffet worked, but I manage to follow the line and imitate everbody else.

the food was ok and a little expensive.

Pros: ok food
Cons: a little expensive
floconnor
floconnor

Good place to grab a bite

3 Posted on 04 / 29 / 2012

Nice restaurant with good options for vegans. It's not the best food taste, but it's fair enough and a good place downtown BA.

Sweetsop
Sweetsop

lotos

4 Posted on 03 / 12 / 2012

i never went there for lunch, but always im around there i took a vegan sandwich ( bread, olive paste, tomato and delicious tofu).
They also sell a lot of interesting thinkgs on shop

aleal
aleal

Vegan Options, albeit a little pricey

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2012

I came to Lotos after I went to Onda Verde, Sattva and one other spot and they were all closed! The previous reviews didn't inspire me to go, but I thought the seitan veggie stew and the veggie rice were quite good. I paid 57 pesos(about $12) for both portions which were very filling. I'd give it 3.5/5 stars for the food, especially since I've had such bad luck finding food here, and I'll give it extra for the market downstairs which has milanesas de soya, and other products.

Pros: vegan options, friendly staff
Cons: price

danielReich
danielReich

Decent food, decent price

3 Posted on 06 / 08 / 2010

The food was pretty good, but not great. And the price is a bit high when compared to the all-you-can-eat vege places, which had better food too (see my other reviews). It does have a little grocery though, so if that interests you then I'd say it's worthwhile. If not, I'd go elsewhere.

CherylLynne
CherylLynne

not 100% vegan, but still good eats

3 Posted on 10 / 31 / 2008

I was really excited to go here because I thought it was all vegan. Alas, there were many dishes I couldn't have. I did eat well though. We had a big sald and I had a warm squash dish. The portions are good. The staff speaks some English, so it was easy to find out what was vegan. The little store downstairs was good too. We got some veggie burgers there. And you have to try the chocolate/ coconut pastries. Vegan (ask again though to be sure!) and YUM!

Pros: big seating area and quite, good filling food, friendly staff
Cons: not 100% vegan, closed often (downstairs open though)
kimmykokonut
kimmykokonut

Not impressed

2 Posted on 03 / 01 / 2008

This asian inspired cafeteria style place didn't impress. The portions were small for the price, they are on a hot line (who knows for how long) and the food is bland. I had the seitan stew dish that tasted like soft seitan and frozen veggies with a can of tomato soup. The drink selection is poor, but there is a natural foods store below selling snacks, teas and more.

Pros: health food store, vegan options, air conditioned
Cons: cash only, not much flavor, expensive

Dear Owner and Manager of Lotos: