Lotos 1 Naturkostladen Rest...

Small vegetarian organic restaurant inside a natural food store. Menu changes daily. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Buffet, Catering, German
Hesse Stra├če 4
Nuremberg, Germany 90433

Mon-Fri 9:30am-6:00pm, Sat 9:30am-3:00pm

First Review by greenhexi

Never again

Posted on 05 / 05 / 2015

The lowest rating for a restaurant is two cows, so they are lucky. Yesterday, I went here for the second time, because on Monday afternoon most restaurants are closed. I generally appreciate any vegetarian/vegan initiative, but this was really disappointing both times. The first time I was here they served heavily overcooked cauliflower and rice, with a sauce that was so-so. Yesterday, I had a lentil-carrot-potato soup, which was probably the worst vegetable soup I ever had (and I had quite a lot of them.) The soup had a distinct burned taste to it and it was so salty that I could barely eat it. As I don't like throwing away food, I did manage to finish it, but I needed to eat a snack afterwards to get rid of the foul taste. The staff also doesn't seem overly excited to work there. The shop in front of the restaurant is okay.

Pros: Open on Monday, Fair prices, In a shop
Cons: Bad food, Cold place, Bored-looking staff

Posted on 12 / 24 / 2012

Came here after lunch rush hour so the food option might be better normally... I could get a vegan option of the day which turned out to be mainly sauce with some veggies... obviously meant to have calories but not good food. However, place in a residential area and there might not be many options so happy that there is something.

Pros: Food after lunch hour
Cons: Saucy food

Dear Owner and Manager of Lotos 1 Naturkostladen Restaurant: