Lost and Found Saloon

Serves meat, veg options available. Casual little neighborhood place with some vegetarian and vegan food selections. Giddy-Up hour Mon-Sat 3-7pm and Sun 3-10pm with reduced prices on sandwiches, tacos, soups, salads, and drinks. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
185 NW 36th St (NW 2nd Ave)
Miami, Florida 33127

jamber79
jamber79

bar atmosphere

4 Posted on 02 / 04 / 2013

This place was a small dark bar with a tiny dining room off to the side. The atmosphere wasn't what I was expecting, but the food was very good. I had the veg chili and a create your own taco with tofu and avocado. They had quite a few veg choices and tons of different fillings to choose from. Hubby had the eggplant plate and loved it. The service was very good and friendly which was nice. My only real complaint was the crazy high prices of eveything. I got a tiny cup of chili for $6 and then added the entrees, so our bill was really high. Can't afford this place very often.

Phoenix Doval
Phoenix Doval

Perfect date spot for the veg & carnivore couple

4 Posted on 01 / 02 / 2013

I found Lost & Found while doing a general Google search for something new in the Wynwood area and thiso ne caught my eye immediately. My husband & I have been here twice so far and have been blown away each time. On each visit we ordered a hummus plate with carrot sticks & chips appetizer which was perfection. I suggest to ask for all carrots as the chips don't do the hummus justice. On my first visit I ordered a taco plate (gasp...soooo good) and last visit I ordered the Energy Burrito with portobello mushrooms and was officially fully in love.

There are so many veg options on this menu that it will take quite a number of visits to try them all but I will do my best!

Pros: Large veg options, Wonderful presentation of the food , MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!
Cons: Very small room , Street parking
Julie R
Julie R

NOT COMPLETELY VEG-BUT HAS A LOT OF VEG SELECTIONS

4 Posted on 06 / 07 / 2011

This is not a vegetarian restaurant, but it has a BIG variety of vegetarian selections (including several tofu dishes). It's a great little place in Miami's Midtown/Wynwood area and the food is fantastic. It has a very big menu with lots of different choices (the chipotle tofu sandwich is my favorite). They have great, cheap specials before 7pm - such as all sandwiches and desserts are only $5! Every day they also have different special - it's great dining on a budget!

This place has good service, is very clean, and is a very casual dining experience. Once you go, you will go back again and again to try different things. The guys who run it are great and it's just a low-key, friendly neighborhood place. Before 4pm, there's parking on the side (at 36th & 2nd); but, after 4, you have to park at metered street parking (there's always plenty).

When you walk in, it is a bar in the front. However, it is not a full bar and you must order food in order to get a beer (something about their liquor license). The tables are along the wall, and there are 3 more tables in a little alcove towards the back. There are also lots of tables outside.

Give Lost & Found a try. You will love it.

Updated from previous review on Tuesday June 07, 2011

catgrrrl60
catgrrrl60

lost and found saloon

4 Posted on 02 / 01 / 2011

i want to correct the description on this place. it is VERY vegan friendly. i am vegan, and 80% raw. i can get great salads here with or without grilled vegetables added. they also have a great pinon-coated tofu that can be served in salads, burritos, entrees. yes, they serve meat but it is definitely a great place for vegans; excellent food and good service.

Dear Owner and Manager of Lost and Found Saloon: