Large store selling organic produce, vitamins, bulk foods, and more. more-less
900 Jefferson Rd
Rochester, New York 14623
585-424-2323

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by LegrayDynamic
AllanVegan
AllanVegan

Great Variety Especially In Bulk

Posted on 11 / 02 / 2013

Great variety for a non chain store. Friendly.

Pros: Variety
Cons: Prices
storyjar
storyjar

Our go to place

Posted on 12 / 29 / 2011

We support Lori's every time we drive to Rochester. Good people. Clean store. Lots of choices.

Pros: choices, friendly, fair prices
Cons: long drive for me
untemperedhope
untemperedhope

Pricey, but a nice selection

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2010

Since I do not have a car, I often find myself biking to get groceries and Lori's is the easiest place to bike to (apart from Tops, which I feel doesn't have a great selection). Lori's has friendly staff, a lot of off-beat products, and a nice atmosphere. My favorite thing is the bulk bins in the center. They have a nice selection of spices to buy in bulk and Lori's is where I go to get my spices. They also are the only place in Rochester that I know of that sell Carob cubes.
What isn't nice about Lori's is the prices. Everything is a dollar or more extra here than it is at Wegmans. Also, the produce section is fairly small. If you can, Wegmans and the Public Market are a better selection- unless you want something like Vegan Marshmellows!

Pros: Friendly Staff, Decent Selection, Bulk Spices/Nuts etc
Cons: Pricey, Small Produce Section

snowy11480
snowy11480

Great store but not cheap!

Posted on 10 / 19 / 2009

This is a great store of ALL kinds of natural foods and natural living options. I LOVE the huge selection and can't get enough of the place. If you think of it (natural foods wise) - they have it! BUT - and a large BUT at that - it is NOT cheap. Their prices are quite high on most things so when i do go i have to be very careful with what i'm buying and limit myself to just a few things.

I was surprised by the prices being high because its a large store. With a large store and quicker turnover of items, you'd think that would reduce their prices but apparently not. Still a great place but watch your budget in here;)

Pros: Huge Selection, free parking lot, Nice Staff
Cons: Prices are HIGH
Kobes
Kobes

Lots of stuff!

Posted on 05 / 07 / 2009

I like Lori's very much, but what I don't like is the pricing. Because the place is big, I can shop there and not have to go anywhere else, but when I need to consider money.. it's always less expensive to go between Abundance and Wegmans.

Pros: variety, bulk section, friendly staff
Cons: pricing, cleanliness
LegrayDynamic
LegrayDynamic

I Love Lori's

Posted on 08 / 20 / 2008

They always have everything I need. Especially natural foods, hygiene products and eco friendly products. You wont be let down. Ive also ordered bulk items and have recieved a bulk discount.

Pros: great place, great people, great products

Dear Owner and Manager of Lori's Natural Foods: