Lord of the Fries - Fitzroy

Chips with sauce, burgers, hot dogs, nuggets, and onion rings. Has vegan as well as gluten-free options. Several locations. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Western, Fast food, Take-out
383 Brunswick Street (Leicester St, opposite Vegie Bar)
Fitzroy, Victoria 3065
13-00667552

Open Sun-Tue 11am-10pm, Wed-Thur 11am-11pm, Fri-Sat 11am-3am.

First Review by roryjohnson
beer and veg
beer and veg

Great Burger Experience!

4 Posted on 06 / 30 / 2013

My Fitzroy LOTF experience was fantastic. My partner and I thoroughly enjoyed our burgers. The guy in the kitchen made a mistake and offered us the botched order burger for free, stating it would just be thrown out. What a way to keep your customers happy!! My cheese loving partner was amazed that the vegan cheese burger was actually tastier than the cow cheese. The fries were delicious, the popper was good, but a bit dear. Seating options were good, and the place had a nice feel to it. We spent almost $30, which seems ridiculous to me, but it was a really satisfying visit (and not expensive for this town/country).
I highly recommend this branch, but not all LOTF are the same.... beware!

Pros: great cheese burger, fantastic fries, good ambience
Cons: expensive for fast food, frozen burgers, salad on burgers lacking, ordinary
ShelleyScott
ShelleyScott

sit down and pig out

5 Posted on 06 / 03 / 2013

nice to have a LOTF with good seating options. Awesome for a vegan junk food pig out. The parma is amazing. You can also get beer here= win. However avoid the bbq sauce for your chips, its pretty stinking, more like HP brown sauce.

Pros: seating and good location, great burgers and chips, beer
Cons: unhealthy
roryjohnson
roryjohnson

the tastiest

5 Posted on 01 / 17 / 2013

This is the closest Lord of the Fries to me now that the one at Northland has closed. It's da bomb!
Tastiest place to go when you feel that need for junk food!

Pros: mostly vegan options, convenient, junk food!
Cons: some dairy/egg

Dear Owner and Manager of Lord of the Fries - Fitzroy: