Serves meat, veg options available. Has a separate vegan menu. Price: Moderate more-less
Thai, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by vegan6
ccvorn
ccvorn

Nice find in Lakewood!

4 Posted on 09 / 01 / 2014

My friend and I ordered pad thai with half veg and half tofu off the vegan menu and it was delicious! The server was also very helpful and courteous!

Pros: vegan menu, friendly staff, ample parking
cincorobles
cincorobles

Vegan Menu

4 Posted on 07 / 10 / 2014

Went to LB Cafe today and received a separate menu with great looking selections, I ordered the sweet potato, pineapple and tofu curry, delicious... truly. The service was attentive and friendly, the prices fair. Located in a small strip of shops, the locale was pleasant. I only wish their vegan selections were part of the regular menu to entice more to the smart choices an animal free diet provides all.

Pros: Many Choices, Great Taste
Cons: Separate menu
DavidDunning
DavidDunning

great small place

4 Posted on 01 / 19 / 2014

They really do a lot with this little place and will go out of their way to accommodate your needs. Their Pumpkin curry is the best.

Pros: great vegan vegitarian menu
Cons: small place can get crowded

arvege
arvege

Fantastic vegan friendly thai restaurant!

4 Posted on 01 / 07 / 2010

We went to Long Beach Cafe tonight after seeing them listed here on HappyCow.net and having a seperate vegan menu. I had the fresh spring roll with peanut sauce appetizer and my husband had the fried wontons and they were both absolutely delicious! I'm vegan and my husband is vegetarian, but neither of us have had fried wontons since we stopped eating meat because the only wrappers I've found contain egg, so it was nice to have them again. I had the pad kee mao for dinner and my husband had the vegetable fried rice. Both were very delicious. The staff was friendly, the atmosphere was comfortable and relaxing, but yet bright and friendly, the prices were great given the quality of the food. We will certainly be eating there again!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly, Vegan friendly
vegan6
vegan6

Veganize it!!

4 Posted on 12 / 23 / 2009

Best Thai restaurant in the pacific northwest, they have a separate vegan menu and they can veganize most of the items on their main menu if you ask, make sure you tell them to Veganize it lol. Their pad thai is to die for, and they have vegan spring rolls and vegan wontons.

Pros: Place you can eat with non vegan Friends, Great Value, friendy staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Long Beach Cafe: