Has a weekly changing menu and a-la-carte dishes are labeled as vegan or vegan option possible. Has one vegan pizza option with seitan. No Wi-Fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, Indian, International, Italian, Buffet, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out
Claubergstrasse 12 (Konigstrasse, Konig-Heinrich-Platz, Friedrich-Wilhem-Strasse)
Duisburg, Germany 47051
Now Open

Mon-Thu 10:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 10:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm

• Cash only

First Review by SquirrelofNOM

Nice little place right in the pedestrian area

Posted on 07 / 21 / 2015

My wife and I went here for supper today with our little son. We were very naturally offered a "kid's portion" for half price, something we did not encounter very often so far. Thumbs up for that! Other than that they seem to have great and fresh vegetarian food. Many items on the menu are already vegan or can be prepared vegan on demand. They seem to have lots of suitable sauces and salad dressings and even vegan cheese e.g. for the pizza. We had a falafel plate, a stuffed egg-plant and some pasta with spinach and cocos-curry-sauce. Along with that came a free basket with some sort of pizza bread, also vegan. It was all very fresh and nicely dressed, also totally filling. Drinks are all non-alcoholic and at reasonable prices. Food prices are also really okay for the amount and quality. This was the first of probably many visits!

Pros: Nice outdoor seating, Reasonable prices, Nice staff
Cons: Serves dairy

Pretty ok

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2015

Overall, the LoLu is a good place to stop by if you're in Duisburg city and need to get something to eat. No meat served, some ovo-lacto dishes, though, but labelled as such.
I really enjoyed most of the dishes although my tastebuds sometimes suggested to me that some items may not have made homemade.

It's a cozy setting, most of the time, staff is really nice. Could be a bit more attentive at times.

Overall, I always enjoy my food/time there.

Pros: Fast food in the city center, cozy atmosphere
Cons: service can be improved

Dear Owner and Manager of LoLu: