Has a weekly changing menu and a-la-carte dishes are labeled as vegan or vegan option possible. Has one vegan pizza option with seitan. No wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, International, Indian, Pizza, Italian, Buffet, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out
Claubergstrasse 12 (Konigstrasse, Konig-Heinrich-Platz, Friedrich-Wilhem-Strasse)
Duisburg, Germany 47051

SquirrelofNOM
SquirrelofNOM

Pretty ok

Posted on 03 / 23 / 2015

Overall, the LoLu is a good place to stop by if you're in Duisburg city and need to get something to eat. No meat served, some ovo-lacto dishes, though, but labelled as such.
I really enjoyed most of the dishes although my tastebuds sometimes suggested to me that some items may not have made homemade.

It's a cozy setting, most of the time, staff is really nice. Could be a bit more attentive at times.

Overall, I always enjoy my food/time there.

Pros: Fast food in the city center, cozy atmosphere
Cons: service can be improved

Dear Owner and Manager of LoLu: