Lolita's Mexican Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Although the restaurant serves mostly meat dishes, it has soy meat option for tacos, burritos, tostada. Most servers are bilingual in English/Spanish. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Mexican, Non-veg
Now Open

Mon 11:00am-10:00pm, Wed-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sun 11:00am-12:00am

First Review by Islandgirl

Really Tasty, Warm Service, Great Margaritas!

Posted on 06 / 14 / 2015

We joined a group of our coworkers for dinner and were pleasantly surprised.

The service was very warm and our waitress spoke perfect English. The soy meat was really tasty. I got a burrito with beans, rice, soy meat, and guac. The size was huge and I couldn't even finish it.

The pico de gallo was also really good and fresh as well as the margaritas that they make from scratch.

Really great option for veggies who want Mexican food or need a place that caters to multiple diets.

Pros: soy Meat , margaritas are homemade

Must Go - And they speak English

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2014

I got take out here twice during my trip to Puerto Rico, the veg friendly places feel few and far between.

The description says they only speak Spanish but the two people I spoke with knew at least some English.

soy meat, really!

Posted on 06 / 16 / 2011

On our way from El Yunque to Fajardo we stopped at Lolita's. They have soy meat burritos, tacos, etc. It was great. Being from Northern California, i am used to good Mexican food, so i was a little skeptical. Hey...this is good stuff! It was good to have this choice in this part of Puerto Rico.

Pros: soy meat, flavorful, easy to get to

Dear Owner and Manager of Lolita's Mexican Restaurant: