Serves meat, veg options available. A "conscious convenience store," this neighborhood deli cafe & market offering a full menu of savory sandwiches, including vegan ones with faux meat and vegan cheese. Range of products sold include healthier snacks and chips, bars, cold beverages, chilled and frozen food. This is its 2nd location, opened March 2014, and is larger than its first in LA Hollywood. Tables available for eating-in. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

Chia
Chia

Flavorful sandwiches

Posted on 01 / 30 / 2016

I had first found out from happy cow that this place was opening (back in 2014), so my girlfriend and I met there for lunch and had a good meal. Since then I've returned a couple times. Here's my Venice Locali review update.

I've also been to their other location in Hollywood (from happy cow search). That one was very little though a gem. This one is bigger, newer, and nicer. I especially liked that there is seating.

I've tasted their mock tuna, reuben sandwich (veganized), the breakfast badass (vegan), along with a salad and smoothies. All tasted good, lots of flavor.

Their shelves are stocked with lots of cold drinks and chips and snacks. Very casual and quick.

Pros: yummy sandwiches, good smoothies, simple-nice interior
photoagency
photoagency

Greatness!

Posted on 11 / 20 / 2015

The bad ass breakfast sandwich is the best vegan "burger" I have ever had. Go sir nasty styled with sriracha sauce and enjoy.

Kelsurfs
Kelsurfs

Tasty

Posted on 08 / 09 / 2014

I had a salad bowl and it was really tasty and full of nutrient. Quick serve, good pricing. I didn't see any meat on the menu. I think it's all Vegan

Pros: quick , well priced, good quality
Cons: limited parking spaces but plenty on the street

eric
eric

Great reubens and more

Posted on 03 / 14 / 2014

Made it over here on their first day open since it's in my hood and the anticipation was high. This new location (3rd) is larger than the others and beautifully built using recycled wood for the tables, etc. Locali has a lot of great vegan options including their famous Baaadasss breakfast sandwiches and Reubens. The Reuben is a bit pricey since it's not served with any kind of side, but they definitely have their recipe down and it tastes awesome.
I also had a berry smoothie, made with coconut yogurt, interesting flavor. I'm looking forward to returning soon once they have their hemp soft-serve machine up and running.
They're located just down the street from Venice Whole Foods, so if you're in the neighborhood consider stopping in. They also offer some vegan products not sold in WFM.

Pros: Vegan reuben, Soon to have soft-serve, Nice vibe
Cons: No sides with sandwiches

Dear Owner and Manager of Locali - Venice:

Thank you for being a Premium FRIEND supporter.

There's another way to promote your business on HappyCow:

Advertise your large, custom banner on the Venice page, or any other regional page.

Please email us if you have questions, or to get started today!

Last updated: 2015/03/30