They always have a vegetarian option or 4 when you go there for either lunch or dinner. Best soups around! Today we have cheesy potato leek. Yum!Pros: excellent food, great value
One afternoon this spring I decided it was simply too gorgeous of a day to spend it indoors writing my english paper. So I made an impromptu journey to Exeter, an hour and a half before I was actually supposed to meet someone there.
I stopped by the Loaf and Ladle for a sandwich. Their only vegan sandwich option is the hummus and veggie sandwich but I love me some veggies and hummus! The sandwich was delicious and reasonably priced. The view from the back porch was beautiful- incredibly calming; watching the water fall over the dam. It would be quite the place to grab a bite and study or read.
Loaf and Ladle has some of the best soup I've ever had. Even better, they usually have at least 3 vegetarian soups, including their tomato bisque. It's a casual setting, but the soup and the thick slice of bread you get with it are utterly amazing. You'll certainly want to take a loaf home.
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Exeter Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Loaf and Ladle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 526 times since Jan 2013.