Living Waters Health Food S...

A full service retail health food store carrying a wide variety of natural and organic foods and supplements. more-less
141 W Granada Blvd (N Washington St)
Ormond Beach, Florida 32174
386-672-6004

First Review by Ravi Kaur buffington
CJ38Vegan
CJ38Vegan
  • raw

Living Waters Health Food Store is Amazing!!!

Posted on 09 / 09 / 2014

We love this place. I have been shopping here for awhile now and they've never let me down. All of the staff is super helpful and friendly and so knowledgable about everything they sell. I recently went for a RAW supplement and Ro was super helpful in helping me find best one for me. Shop is always well stocked and clean and they keep up with new items so there is always what you need. Ro and Mike usually help me and you couldn't meet two nicer people! I will never shop at another health food store.....no need! They have it all and if they don't have it just ask and they will get it! All of this keeps me coming back! Thanks keep up the great work!

PS: “This is one of the best health food stores around -- fully stocked with all the best brands of vitamin and health supplements, a very nice selection of books, a juice area, organic foods, and more.” Located in Ormond Beach on Granada past Ridgewood before Beach St.

Pros: Friendly, Caring Staff, Best Brands, Will do Specialty orders
Cons: No Cons, Nothing to Complain About, No Cons
Ravi Kaur buffington
Ravi Kaur buffington

The best health food store in town

Posted on 06 / 08 / 2011

Living waters has the best, most knowledgable employees in town. It has a friendly atmosphere, love the skin care products, and personal attention.
They are worth driving to no matter where you live in the county

Pros: Quality information, Friendly staff, Good prices, rewards

Dear Owner and Manager of Living Waters Health Food Store: