CLOSED: Living Light

A raw food center providing primarily courses in raw food and also hosts yoga and events. The center also has a shop next to the take-away restaurant where you can buy raw food supplies. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, All Raw, Western, Take-out

ecoman
ecoman

A sad experience

2 Posted on 11 / 25 / 2011

In quit nice locatons these people has started a lunch take away place with a partly raw food concept. Since I like that i had to try it out, but this really a sad story, and I actually ended up throwing the food away. Eat out of plastic box do not appeal to me, but if ould pass. And I have never met so unpleasant manager for the place.

And for me who know something about vegan and rawfood cooking, it was obvious that they did not know what they were doing, and pass some dishes as raw when they obviously was not. I welcome more places serving Raw food. But these people should not be chefs. I am sure they have other talents though.

Pros: Nice area, cheap
Cons: Poor food, eat out of plastic containers, unfriendly staff

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Living Light: