Living Light Cuisine Cafe

Raw vegan cafe. Counter service. Price: Moderate more-less
Raw, Vegan, Organic, International, Gourmet, Juice bar, Take-out
301-B N Main St (Redwood)
Fort Bragg, California 95437
707-964-2420

Open daily 8:30am-2pm, with grab & go self-service until 5:30pm, 4pm Sun.

First Review by juliac

nice little raw place

4 Posted on 08 / 25 / 2013

We stopped in for a very late lunch and didn't know that they would only have a few items left in the refrigerated case. They mainly serve during lunchtime as they close at 6pm. I had wanted to try the taco salad, but there were only two of the sunburgers left. The dessert case, on the other hand, was packed full. The sunburger patty was excellent as was the spread that came with it. There was no bun of any kind except for pieces of lettuce. We also got a kale salad which was very tasty. For dessert, we got the cheesecake, tiramisu and berry parfait. They were all good, but especially the tiramisu. There is a store attached as well selling all kinds of kitchen products. Overall, their raw cuisine was very good, but due to timing, we were not able to try everything they had to offer.

Pros: raw vegan, tasty desserts
Cons: limited hours

cute little counter in a indoor shopping area

5 Posted on 01 / 25 / 2012

It was really hard to figure out where this place was, but its on the ocean side of the street inside a sort of mini mall of sorts. We got some carryout rice dish, which was perfect for our drive up to the redwoods. Very nice and accommodating and were able to offer us oil free options.

Spectacular Food!

5 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2009

YUM! This place is great! As with many raw food places, it's good to sample things before buying if you're not sure about spice or bitterness levels.

Pros: excellent food, great value, great desserts

Yum!

4 Posted on 10 / 29 / 2008

The food was fantastic. I had the 'Not Tuna Salad' Sushi Rolls which were incredible. I would definitely recomend this for anyone skeptical of raw vegan food. Really spectacular. The day I was there, they were also serving 2 hot vegan soups. For the food that wasn't premade (such as smoothies), it is brought out to you. It is located in a building with other shops, so there is seating outside Living Light, but still inside the building. The Living Light Store nextdoor was very interesting to browse before/after eating.

Pros: Delicious, Healthy, Vegan
Cons: Small Selection, Mostly Premade

Really good!

5 Posted on 01 / 10 / 2008

My sister and I stopped here on our way down highway 1 last summer, and this place provided some of the best raw food I have had. I got the tuna rolls, and they were divine. The raw food world is somewhat new to me, and this place was a wonderful stop, complete with a small store that had all the raw appliances you could ever think of. Great food, wish I could visit again!

Pros: so many choices, raw, vegan, raw food shop
Cons: far away

Dear Owner and Manager of Living Light Cuisine Cafe: