CLOSED: Living Kitchen Maleny

A raw vegan cafe that replaced the former Kind Living Cafe. Offers raw cakes and desserts, savory entrees, and smoothies. Hosts workshops. LAST DAYS MARCH 2015 PER ITS FB PAGE. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, All Raw, Organic, Western, Australian, Juice bar
1/25 Maple Street
Maleny, Queensland 4552
+61-447554827

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by camerongreen
vegan louise
vegan louise

Rather Disappointed

Posted on 08 / 30 / 2014

The first time I have been back since they have changed owners and changed name from Kind Living Cafe to Living Kitchen and I was not impressed!

The food and drinks were SO over-priced for the size. Normally I am not too upset if it is really yummy - but it wasn't!!

Charging $10 for a small smoothie that tastes ordinary and $17 for a so called 'burger' that was also ordinary and not a burger (it was a salad) is just not on.
I don't care if you are raw - it still has to be yummy and value for money.
Updated from previous review on Saturday August 30, 2014

Pros: Promote veganism, Nice mushroom tables, friendly staff
Cons: Over priced, Average tasting, Small size meals
Glenn2go
Glenn2go

I LOVE This Place

Posted on 05 / 11 / 2014

This is one of my favourite places to visit. 100% Raw, Vegan, Organic & Gluten Free.

Food is amazing. Atmosphere is nice & relaxing. Staff are wonderful. Prices are good.

A must whenever I venture to the Sunny Coast :).

smak
smak

Great breakfast

Posted on 04 / 30 / 2014

Great location, in the CBD. Very spacious and relaxed ambience. We had a tasteful smoothie enriched with brown rice protein. We had a cappuccino with sweet seed milk. Could not asked for more.

camerongreen
camerongreen

Great food in a lovely town

Posted on 04 / 14 / 2014

We dropped into Living Kitchen on our way to the beautiful Mary Cairncross park.

We ordered a shared meal, four mains for five people, and the staff offered to arrange the plates in a way that made this easier, such as putting the side salads together on one salad plate etc, which was a nice touch.

We had the cooked kofta, a raw kelp salad rawsagne. All were really lovely and well prepared. We followed this up with the raw pancakes and a slice of almond coffee pie. Both of these were excellent as well.

So thumbs up from us, will be back again next time we visit Maleny.

Pros: Raw food, Nice setting, Helpful staff
Cons: Smallish portions for some mains

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Living Kitchen Maleny: