LIV Juice Bar and Smoothies

Juice and smoothie bar. more-less
1225 University Ave
San Diego, California 92103
619-688-3997

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by juicedoit
bajatrvl656
bajatrvl656

Acai Bowls and Nice Selection of Fresh Juice

Posted on 11 / 03 / 2015

I visited LIV Juice Bar after a long hot day of shopping. I ordered an Acai bowl and the server was so nice I decided to have some juice as I waited. The atmosphere is casual. There were a lot of people in the small juice bar as I waited. It was a nice relaxing summer afternoon. The acai bowl was prepared just right. Parking is good with plenty of spaces. The location offers a lot to see and do; it's a very walkable area with lots of attractions nearby.

Pros: Great selection of juices + smoothies, Excellent customer service, Great location
Cons: none
juicedoit
juicedoit
  • raw

Wonderful juice bar near the San Diego Zoo

Posted on 08 / 10 / 2013

We accidentally found this juice bar on the way to another place. The menu is terrific offering lots of choices for fresh juice and smoothies. They also offer a variety of sizes. The store is clean and has lots of character. The staff is friendly and professional. The juice was AMAZING. I had a juice. My husband had a smoothie. His sister also had a smoothie. All were excellent. I would go back again and wish I lived closer. So many options.

Pros: Delicious fresh juice, Great menu and options, Easy parking

Dear Owner and Manager of LIV Juice Bar and Smoothies: