Serves meat, veg options available. Licensed cafe set inside a used book store. Offers a separate vegan menu which including a burger, sandwich, breakfast, fruit toast. Has juices and smoothies, and soy milk. Lots of open window seating. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Juice bar, Western, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

Mon-Tue 7:00am-5:00pm, Wed-Fri 7:00am-9:00pm, Sat 8:00am-9:00pm, Sun 8:00am-4:00pm

First Review by JodesG
Gobbledock
Gobbledock

NO VEGAN MENU ANYMORE*** NEW OWNERS

Posted on 07 / 27 / 2012

I went to Little Treasures today after hearing good reviews of the vegan menu, but unfortunately it's been sold and new owners aren't as vegan friendly. There is one vegan sandwich and a vegan soup on the menu, but i didn't try.

Cons: no vegan menu anymore
JodesG
JodesG

A must visit cafe!

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2012

My only complaint about this place is that I didn't come here sooner! This cute cafe has such a lovely atmosphere, the owner is so friendly and helpful! I came here with a non-vegan friend and we were both well looked after. Delicious food, lots of books, lovely view, amazing service. What more could you ask for?

Cons: none

Dear Owner and Manager of Little Treasures Cafe: