Little Phatisserie

Vegetarian restaurant with plenty of vegan, gluten free, raw and low sugar/sugar free options are always available and made-to-order. Some menu items are in-house-made cakes, biscuits, savory treats, soups, entrees, paninis. Dine in or take-out. Monthly live music and evening meal events (purchase tickets in advance). Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Raw, Western, International, Take-out
19 Endwell Rd
Bexhill, England TN40 1EA
07597-616723

Open Mon-Sat 7am-6pm, closed Sun.

• Cash only

First Review by Kathleen Fulton
Miggi
Miggi

Can't believe it's in Bexhill!

5 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2014

So brilliant that the wave of vegan-friendly-ness in Sussex has reached Bexhill!
The Phatisserie is at the station end of Endwell Road, with a smart clean eat-in area, a table outside and take-away options if you're grabbing a lunchbox for work or on the way to the beach.
Everything is veggie and there were plenty of vegan options. I had a beany chilli with cornbread and salad which was really tasty. The mint and lemon dressing on the salad meant it was a great accompaniment to the chilli and yummy bread. I also tried the chocolate cake because, well, how could I not? Big spongy cake with the richest thickest gooey chocolate topping ever.
Very friendly considerate service. I'll be back!
Updated from previous review on Friday November 08, 2013

Pros: Vegan options in Bexhill!, Right by the station in the town centre, Cake!
just
just

Really great, friendly cafe.

5 Posted on 02 / 17 / 2014

I visited Little Phatisserie for the first time today and very much enjoyed the experience. Great service, the staff were all very friendly and helpful when me and my friends enquired what the vegan options were(There were plenty i'm pleased to say!) I had a cooked breakfast, it was a really good size, everything included in what you'd want from a cooked brekkie and most importantly every mouthful was very tasty!My friends had lasagne and garlic bread with salad, paninis with salad, hot chocolate, chocolate milkshake (and yes all i'm listing was vegan!) and everyone enjoyed their food. It's good value and i like the relaxed atmosphere of the place. Unfortunately i was too full for dessert but that just means an excuse to go back..not that i need one, it's a great place!

Pros: All veggie, very vegan friendly., Great food., Friendly staff.
Cons: I live too far away!
LonnieMorris
LonnieMorris

I love it!

5 Posted on 02 / 05 / 2014

A lovely and friendly little place. Spinach lasagne is yummy and the soups are all great. I can't resist finishing with a lovely piece of vegan cake. The garlic bread is scrummy and loaded with garlic.
Well worth a visit!

Kathleen Fulton
Kathleen Fulton

Finally ! Vegan delights in Bexhill :D

5 Posted on 01 / 11 / 2014

How wonderful to finally have somewhere with vegan options where I don't have to explain what it means! Freshly made delicious soups, bakes, paninis, salads and pasta dishes. Progress in the UK has been made on a large scale along vegetarian lines, but non meat options usually include egg, milk, honey, cheese etc. This is primarily a vegetarian cafe, and the magic is in the flexibility - you only need to say if you have a requirement for vegan, nut free, dairy free, gluten free, and what's available that day will be made clear. The coffee is definitely my firm favourite in Bexhill. The display of cakes and pastries is very tempting. Do check the latest news at Little Phatisserie as there are special dates for an evening meal with music, veggie/vegan breakfast on Saturdays and new dates to come for occasional Sunday lunch. I eat there regularly, and I love it :D

Pros: veggie/vegan & allergy free choices, Flexible daily varieties freshly made, Welcoming and well priced
Cons: I can't eat there as often as I'd like.

Dear Owner and Manager of Little Phatisserie: