Little Italy - Juhu Tara Road

Part of a chain of vegetarian Italian restaurants in Mumbai and India. Nice ambience and authentic Italian food. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Italian
18 B, Juhu Tara Road (inside Hotel Atlantic)
Mumbai, India 400049
0091-022-26608885

First Review by hippywoman
hippywoman
hippywoman

Amazing food

5 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2010

I come here everytime I'm in Mumbai. I think we ate here three days in a row last time. It is AMAZING!! It is authentic Italian food, not Indian Italian food. The four cheese ravioli was exquisite. The sizzling brownie was also very delicious.

It's pretty pricey compared to local food but its definitely worth it. If you are vegetarian and in mumbai, don't miss it!!!

I'm not sure if they have much for vegans but I'm sure they would cater. Strict vegetarians will be happy that the cheeses are made by the company and therefore rennet-free.

Pros: Amazing food, Classy atmosphere

Dear Owner and Manager of Little Italy - Juhu Tara Road: