Classy vegetarian Italian restaurant. Uses no eggs and has options for no onions or garlic (Jain). Warm cozy atmosphere. Decor is earthy and welcoming with colorful paintings on the walls. Serves traditional Italian fusion cuisine with some Mexican options. Has an Italian Lavazza coffee machine. Non alcoholic beers and champagnes are available. Wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian, Juice bar, Buffet, Mexican, Take-out, Delivery
Opposite Bur Juman Mall, Behind Avenue, Karama
Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Open Mon-Sun 12-4pm, 7pm-12am.

• Reservations required
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by NK123
jollypig
jollypig

Italian, Mexican and a fusion of the two

5 Posted on 02 / 21 / 2013

Great restaurant. It has a nice atmosphere, friendly staff and the food was great. One of us had pizza and one had pasta and both were excellent. I asked for mine to be spicy and they were happy to accommodate. The menu is part-Italian and part-Mexican. There are options inbetween (such as Mexican pizza!). The price was reasonable. We paid 240 Dirhams for a two course meal with soft drinks.

My only criticism is that there is parmesan cheese on the menu which is never vegetarian, so maybe watch out for that if you're a strict veggie like me.

All in all I liked it a lot and will go back.

Pros: Great food, Nice atmosphere, Big menu
Cons: Watch out for parmesan cheese
  • jollypig jollypig

That's great, thanks for the clarification - much appreciated. We'll be back to eat the veggie parmesan!

• DanielMehta DanielMehta

Hey there!..I'm the Restaurant Manager of Little Italy..Thank You for Liking us and our food! :)
    Id like you to know that we dont use authentic parmesan cheese being a pure vegetarian restaurant..what we serve as parmesan is dehydrated goat cheese that is further grated to resemble and replace parmesan cheese giving a similar flavor to it ;)

gourilla
gourilla

Great place, greater food.

5 Posted on 10 / 29 / 2012

Although I'm not a vegetarian, I found the menu at Little Italy had many vegetarian options which I found intriguing. I especially like the ravioli, which I am told is freshly made in Little Italy.

Service is also great. Staff are always ready to make changes to the dishes depending on each person's likes and dislikes.

Good value for money.

Pros: Taste, Freshness, Value
Cons: Limited parking during weekends
NK123
NK123

Amazing Italian food

5 Posted on 10 / 29 / 2012

If you are looking for some delicious Italian yet vegetarian food- you're in for a treat. I love some of their dishes esp Pizza Mellino, and their roasted mushroom dish. Their version of garlic bread is so good. For someone like me who doesn't even touch eggs, getting deserts like eggless sizzling chocolate brownie is really a treat. Love the place and the vibe! Would definitely recommend it!

Pros: excellent food, reasonable price, warm vibe

Dear Owner and Manager of Little Italy: