Monorvia-based food delivery service. Meals are based on whole plants, no animal products and no added oils. more-less

First Review by John Tanner, NuSci
John Tanner, NuSci
John Tanner, NuSci

Healthy, tasty, and friendly

5 Posted on 07 / 03 / 2013

All the food from Little Green Forks is not only vegan, but also adheres to the healthiest whole-food plant-based guidelines from the books The China Study, Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease, The Starch Solution, and more. There are no animal products or added oil in any of their dishes.

The food tastes great too. My favorites are the tamale pie and the lasagna, which are available every day.

The phone and delivery staff are flexible and friendly.

After I started eating Little Green Forks food, my cholesterol dropped below 150 and my LDL dropped below 80 with no medications. And its still dropping. Yeah! I love this food.

Pros: Healthy food, Tasty dishes, Friendly staff
Cons: Only deliver 5 days per week, Only serve San Gabriel Valley, CA.

Dear Owner and Manager of Little Green Forks: