Vegetarian restaurant serving Italian cuisine with vegan options. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Italian

Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm, Sat-Sun 8:00am-4:00pm

First Review by jre8995
bazzy1972
bazzy1972

Vegan and pet friendly! !

Posted on 02 / 26 / 2014

I've only eaten here just under 10 times in the last year, and it still has not failed me. On 2 occasions it was with a group of 15+ ppl. They allowed me let my pup dine with me in the courtyard. Food is awesome, and around 80% of the menu can be made vegan. I've had the gnocchi on numerous times, including yesterday, was a perfect size, and enjoyed every bit if it. Have had the scrambled tofu breakky, again well presented, and full of flavours. Coffee is good as well. If they have the vegan choc cake there....roll your sleeves up and dive in. ...it'll send you all over the place! ! Hehehe! !

Pros: allows pets in the courtyard, Quick service. , friendly service
Cons: Oh geez....can't think of one...:-(
Fred Phillips
Fred Phillips

This place rules!

Posted on 04 / 29 / 2013

We are lucky to live nearby and go here again and again. Most of the time, we have brunch so we are usually having eggs on toast with sides. They use great sourdough and all the sides are well done and servings usually generous. But the non-eggy stuff is really what sets this place apart. They have many varied and interesting dishes. It's clear a lot of thought and effort goes into the menu. There's fairly straight ahead stuff like salads and a mushroom burger etc, but then things like cauliflower schnitzel or zucchini fritters and a variety of tasty pasta dishes as well as risotto. Haven't sampled their desserts but they are there on display and they look fancy. The open kitchen is a nice look. The coffee is done well. Struggling to find anything negative to say. I've read reviews where people say they waited ages for their food, but have never had that experience in many visits here. My only complaint is the place is closed in the evenings. Otherwise, I reckon I would be eating dinner here on a near-weekly basis.
Updated from previous review on Monday April 29, 2013

Pros: Varied, interesting menu, Great food, Nice relaxed atmosphere
Cons: Not open for dinner
jre8995
jre8995

Wicked

Posted on 02 / 23 / 2013

Just went here for breakfast so can't attest to the quality of the rest of the menu, but it read/sounded delicious
Service was friendly, garden was cool, breakfast was great, coffee was strong
Wish I could have gone back for more - definitely worth trekking out for

Dear Owner and Manager of Little Deer Tracks: