Dairy ice cream shop with a fleet of mobile carts. Offers a few non-dairy vegan flavors and baked vegan cookies for the sandwiches. The ice cream is made at this location, in the same building as Pizza Brain. more-less
Now Open

Mon-Thu 12:00pm-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 12:00pm-12:00am, Sun 12:00pm-10:00pm

First Review by Jamie Roberts

Nice But Limited Offerings

Posted on 06 / 18 / 2015

I've been to Little Baby's twice now, once as a vegetarian and once as a vegan. I loved it when I was a vegetarian, so I was excited to go back and try their vegan ice cream.

Unfortunately, during my recent visit to Little Baby's, there were probably about five vegan flavors and none of them were at all appealing to me. That day in particular I was really craving a classic chocolate shake and thought something standard like a chocolate shake would be easy to get at an ice cream parlor selling vegan ice cream. But the vegan choices that day were all very unusual and it just wasn't possible to make a good shake out of them, so I settled on a scoop of the Speculoos. It was good - very thick and creamy, but didn't satisfy my cravings. Little Baby's are masters at making vegan ice cream, but I wish they would have at least one classic flavor of vegan ice cream on offer every day.

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2014

The best ice cream I've ever had (vegan or not). Stuffing my face at Pizza Brain then coming here for dessert is one of my new favorite things to do.

Vegan Ice Creeeeeeaaaammmm

Posted on 11 / 05 / 2013

Little Baby's Ice Cream is fantastic! I tried both vegan and non-vegan flavors, but ended up ordering two vegan flavors: El Vocho and Chocolate Salt Malt. El Vocho is amazing, like a pina colada with jalapeno pieces. Chocolate Salt Malt is exactly as it sounds. They can make floats and cookie sandwiches (with vegan cookies!!). Just ask for a free sample, you won't regret it!

Pros: Very Vegan Friendly, Delicious

Jamie Roberts
Jamie Roberts

Posted on 09 / 14 / 2013

Delicicious and creative vegan ice cream and cookies! All of their cookies are vegan. I don't know who initially told Happy Cow there were only a few flavors. There are about half a dozen available every day, but there are plenty of rotating flavors and all of them are delicious, from the Earl Grey Siracha to the ginger-snap inpregnated Speculoos. Here's a list of their current offerings.

Coconut Chai
Mint Cookie
Banana Chip
Coconut Tea
Goldenberg’s® Original Dark Peanut Chews® Vanilla Molasses
Panko-Fried Plantain
Earl Grey Sriracha
Thai Peanut
Lime Toasted Coconut (seasonal)
Chipotle Chocolate
Sweet Potato Burnt Marshmallow (seasonal)
Chocolate Chocolate Cookie Dough
Thai Iced Tea
Smoked Cinnamon
Red Eye
El Vocho

Staff is friendly and generous with samples. While you're there, enjoy a vegan pizza at Pizza Brain!

Pros: Delicious and exotic flavors, Vegan cookies, too!, Very nice staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Little Baby's Ice Cream: