Serves meat, veg options available. Asian fusion restaurant, opened Mar 2014. Menu includes several vegetable and tofu dishes that are vegan suitable, like ma po tofu, beancurd homestyle, thai curry with tofu veggies. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Asian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg
3991 Glenside Dr
Richmond, Virginia 23228
804-303-9563
Now Open

Mon-Sat 11:30am-3:00pm, Mon-Thu 5:00pm-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 5:00pm-10:00pm, Sun 4:00pm-9:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by lfalexan
Gizzykat
Gizzykat

Average Asian Food

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2014

The restaurant is easy to find, parking wasn't an issue either. However, the vegan choices were limited on the menu. Not much flavor to my dish. The vegetable dumplings had a thick dough with little filling. Their sauteed broccoli was decent. It came with rice on the side. This place is better for meat eaters for sure. Waitress was friendly and the light piano music playing inside was nice. I asked about the veggie pho and sadly the broth isn't veg friendly. Would I come here again? No. The prices aren't that expensive for your portion sizes. If you aren't able to go anywhere else and have someone in your group who eats meat then they will be happy but you'll be left unsatisfied by the food.

Pros: Atmosphere, Easy Parking
Cons: Little Options, Not Much Flavor
lfalexan
lfalexan

Asian Fusion Heaven

Posted on 05 / 28 / 2014

I visited Little Asia on a whim. I had just come into Richmond by train and this restaurant was right near the Amtrak station. They had an adorable stuffed panda sitting outside announcing lunch specials and I decided to venture in.

We were the only patrons in the restaurant for a late lunch so service was impeccable. I went later in the week and there were more diners, but service remained exceptional.

The lunch menu is very reasonably priced at just under $6, but it only had one veg option. However, there was an entire entree section just for vegans! It was even labeled "Vegan!" I was thinking of ordering the General Tsao's Tofu, but am not a huge fan of spicy food so the waitress recommended that I try the Sizzling Tofu.

This was definitely what I was looking for. The Sizzling Tofu comes out on a burning hot cast iron plate (kind of like when you order fajitas). The sauce was hearty and umami with huge slices of tofu snuggled in with onions, peppers, carrots and mushrooms. So delicious!

I highly recommend this dish and restaurant.

Pros: Price, Taste, Menu has a vegan-only section

Dear Owner and Manager of Little Asia: