Serves meat, veg options available. This is a fast food counter within a liquor store in Ocean Beach. They serve vegan options identified on a separate vegan menu which include tamales, tacos, including tofu, seitan, and tempeh options. There is also a separate vegetarian menu. Note that the website menu does not identify vegan options, but the menu in store has the menu separated by food types: vegetarian, vegan, etc. Also, the condiments (salsas, etc.) are marked vegan and non-vegan. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Mexican, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by tablemoonspoons
megustanmistacos
megustanmistacos

MMM Burritos

4 Posted on 05 / 16 / 2013

Liticker's is awesome. Boyfriend and I went twice in a row one weekend. We had the tempeh burrito and california burrito (ask for the veganized version). The staff is so nice and I love how they label everything (even the salsa). Definitely recommend their vegan Ceviche. It is great! From a Mexican, I got to say this is pretty authentic Mexican FOOD! LOVE IT! Also, they have great beer selection to go with your great tacos. If only they had multiple locations......lol!

Pros: Great Burritos, Great Ceviche, Awesome Customer Service
maulydaft
maulydaft

Go in and have a burrito!

3 Posted on 09 / 25 / 2012

Being straight edge the last thing I wanted to do was walk into a liquor store to look at their food menu. There was some allusion to veg stuff but I was on my way to Peace Pies. That night I saw on Happy Cow that this place has vegan food. So I gave it a try the next day. It was pretty good. They have quite a good menu for vegans (it was all labeled) and it was decently priced. The guy working was very sweet and friendly.
I was impressed they took the time to think about vegans.

Pros: decent selection, good size burrito
Cons: in liquor store
Elizabeth
Elizabeth

Pretty Good food

4 Posted on 12 / 31 / 2011

I would have never known that there was a Mexican Taco Shop inside of a liquor store if it wasn't for Happy Cow! We went there for hangover food. What a great place!! There are so many options for vegans/vegetarians. Not only that but it's CHEAP!! My husband had a burrito that he kept saying how terrific it was. I had the combo plate of tofu scramble. Fantastic! They have inside seating, it's only a table. There is also outside seating as well.

Pros: Cheap, Great food

tablemoonspoons
tablemoonspoons

beach side gem!

4 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2011

this is really the 'must go' spot in san diego. vegan options include taquitos, tacos, burritos, tamales, etc... made of stuff including soyrizo and tofu... the gauc is great... and there are some salsas and hot sauce too to add on. the prices are really cheap. the service is lightning fast... but this place is also a liquor/beer/wine store, but also has other convenience store stuff. there are a couple tables to sit on outside... but the beach is just a few mins walk away too.

Dear Owner and Manager of Liticker's Liquors: