Liquid Lunch Cafe

Raw vegan smoothie and juice cafe inside Be Well. Offers grab and go meals from the Cacao Tree. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, American, All Raw, Juice bar, Take-out
750 S Old Woodward Ave (inside Be Well Lifestyle Center)
Birmingham, Michigan 48009

Cassidy
Cassidy

Be Well Cafe - Tropical Sun & Liver Cleanse

5 Posted on 09 / 23 / 2012

I dragged another non-vegan friend to this place who is a bit of a health-food nut, so I got to try two items at this location.

Atmosphere - The staff member who helped us was very friendly and more than willing to walk through the menu with us, knowing that I am a new vegan and my friend wasn't vegan at all. It was a tiny area considering the way that the building is set up, but it doesn't take long to prepare the drinks.

Meal - The Tropical Sun was quite tasty (being that I like coconut and pineapple) and it was a bit of a more mellow taste. The Liver Cleanse (which I only tried a sip of) had a bit of a stronger taste to it, but it wasn't bad at all considering that I'm not a huge fan of beets. I would order either one again in the future.

Their whole menu is quite unique and it will take some time to try the different options. As we were leaving, the girl on staff was kind enough to let us know that they also recently began making a 'raw ice cream' that isn't on the menu yet and consists of banana's. I will have to be sure to try that the next time I'm in the store.

Pros: Very Friendly Staff, Multiple Options, Made Fresh
Cons: Small Location, No Nutrition Facts

Dear Owner and Manager of Liquid Lunch Cafe: