Serves meat, veg options available. Each section of the menu clearly marks the vegan dishes. The menu is divided into each region of the globe represented. Several levels to the restaurant. Takes reservations. Sunday brunch 10am-2:30pm. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, International, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

The Gay Vegans
The Gay Vegans

Best vegan food in Denver

Posted on 09 / 19 / 2014

Linger is our favorite place to eat in Denver. See our blog at thegayvegans.com to see reviews. Amazing vegan food and amazing service. Not all vegan but great choices. Tapa-style plates of food from around the world.

Pros: Best vegan food, Service, Great drinks
punzelda
punzelda

Yummy in so many ways!

Posted on 09 / 09 / 2014

There were a good number of vegetarian options, served up in this swank, very popular restaurant. The watermelon and heirloom tomato salad was delicious, as were all the generously-sized plates we ordered, including tofu bahn mi, fish tacos, white gazpacho, and the dosa. Lots of vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan options. Staff was very friendly and attentive, asked about allergies when taking our order. The bar staff is extremely attractive, so if you're in the mood for eye candy, this place has it all. ;)

Pros: Swank and lovely atmosphere, Fantastic food, Gorgeous staff
andreafbe
andreafbe

Another place with vegan options in Denver

Posted on 05 / 30 / 2013

So exciting to have another place in Denver with vegan choices. I walked into Linger on a Saturday night with no reservation and figured I wouldn't be able to eat, but I was wrong. A reservation is a good idea, but it is open seating in the bar area. This place is pretty happening and was packed. The bartenders were both really knowledgable regarding the vegan options and making recommendations. Everything I tried was really great and I appreciate the wide variety of options based on the "global" menu. I would definitely come again.

Pros: Great vegan options, Lively atmosphere, Knowledgable staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Linger: