Serves meat, veg options available. Each section of the menu clearly marks the vegan dishes. The menu is divided into each region of the globe represented. Several levels to the restaurant. Takes reservations. Sunday brunch 10am-2:30pm. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, International, Indian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
2030 W 30th Ave
Denver, Colorado 80211
303-933-3120

First Review by andreafbe
andreafbe
andreafbe

Another place with vegan options in Denver

4 Posted on 05 / 30 / 2013

So exciting to have another place in Denver with vegan choices. I walked into Linger on a Saturday night with no reservation and figured I wouldn't be able to eat, but I was wrong. A reservation is a good idea, but it is open seating in the bar area. This place is pretty happening and was packed. The bartenders were both really knowledgable regarding the vegan options and making recommendations. Everything I tried was really great and I appreciate the wide variety of options based on the "global" menu. I would definitely come again.

Pros: Great vegan options, Lively atmosphere, Knowledgable staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Linger: