CLOSED: Lin Lin Vegetarian...

Sells mock meats, rice and vegetables with a couple of claypot and soup dishes. Sometimes open on weekends; inquire by phone. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan, Chinese

First Review by devilry
devilry
devilry

Basing my entire review off just one dish

5 Posted on 09 / 21 / 2013

I feel like their other dishes are somewhat average, but I don't even care. I only ever one here to order one dish, and I'll never need to order anything else.

I'm talking about their pao fan (claypot rice soup). With mushrooms, vegetables and rice in a soup that's flavourful without having to over-rely on salt, this dish is amazing for its price of $4. And I love it so much that I need to come back here every once in awhile to get my fix. It's the kind of simplicity that turns out to be just perfect.
Updated from previous review on Saturday September 21, 2013