Lilly's Pizza

Serves meat, veg options available. Pizza place with micro-brews. Lots of toppings options. Customize your pizza with non-dairy cheese, vegan chicken strip, fresh veggies, etc. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Delivery, Non-veg

First Review by alexa.richards12
xvgnpwrx
xvgnpwrx

Crust contains honey.

1 Posted on 11 / 13 / 2013

Though they advertise as being vegan friendly and will sell you a "vegan" pizza, be aware that their crust contains honey.

Cons: will knowingly sell you a non-vegan product
Gen-XerJakeJones
Gen-XerJakeJones

Lilly's

3 Posted on 09 / 22 / 2013

I had the Buddha pizza pie which included daiya, roasted kalamata olives,zucchini, tomatoes,and spinach. This place does excellent vegan white sauce and the daiya melted well. To my surprise this pizza tatse good cold too just like the normal stuff. The atmosphere is so so. It's more like a new wave dive for millenials in the form of a resturant. Parking would be tough on a week day from 5 to 7 since its in the downtown area of Raleigh. Prices are reasonable.

Pros: pizza's can be veganized, reasonable prices, plenty of seating, indoor/outdoor
Cons: limited parking, punk/hardcore radio can be distracting
meredith
meredith

One of my favorites

3 Posted on 05 / 20 / 2013

Love the vegan stromboli. Mondays you get beer on the cheap. Love the tofu salad too - one of my favorite salads anywhere ever.

Pros: delicious food, well-priced, good location
Cons: ordering & getting your food can be slow, they get REALLY busy, sometimes confusing if you're not a local/regular.
alexa.richards12
alexa.richards12

Give it a go

3 Posted on 05 / 13 / 2013

I've been here a few times with friends and I usually leave feeling very satisfied. In addition to vegan cheeses, they have vegan chicken strips but I usually stick to vegetables. They have a great pizza and I usually order a whole one for myself so I can have leftovers.

My personal favorite is the vegan stromboli. Highly recommend to anyone but I would split it- it's huge!

Pros: Big Portions, Good Value
Cons: Usually Crowded, Takes a while

Dear Owner and Manager of Lilly's Pizza: