Lilly's Dim Sum Then Some

Serves meat, veg options available. Has a vegetarian section, celiac-friendly menu and vegan menu available. Serves beer and wine. Price: Moderate more-less
Chinese, Non-veg
11121 N Rodney Parham Rd
Little Rock, Arkansas 72212
501-716-2700

Open Mon-Thur 11am-9pm, Fri-Sat 11am-10pm, Sun 11:30am-9pm.

First Review by Debra Wood
Doggiedoc
Doggiedoc

great flavors , loaded with veggies.

4 Posted on 05 / 22 / 2014

great flavors , loaded with veggies. Brown rice available. I had the ginger vegetable tofu and it was delicious. My husband had the Hong Kong tofu -no veggies and he didn't love his as much. I would gladly eat here again.

jscv
jscv

Excellent place

4 Posted on 07 / 07 / 2011

I was in downtown Little Rock recently on a business trip and found this restaurant listed on HappyCow. I'm glad I drove out to the west side of town to check it out. The wiat-staff was friendly and attentive, and voluntarily brought out a special vegan menu when I casually mentioned that Little Rock is a hard town to find vegetarian food. I ended up having the Hong Kong Tofu, which was excellent -- just the right amount of spice to give the dish a bit of an edge, but not enough to overpower the taste of the tofu, red peppers, and scallions. I finished off the meal with an excellent coconut sorbet. I highly recommend this restaurant to any vegetarians or vegans living in or visiting the Little Rock area.

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly attentive wait-staff, Several vegetarian and vegan choices
veggie_librarian
veggie_librarian

Mmm good.

4 Posted on 04 / 05 / 2010

My husband and I got take out from them in Feb of 2010 and we were very happy. You have to be careful about the "fish sauce" on some of the dim sum but overall I would suggest it to any vegetarian in the area (or passing through).

texjonmac
texjonmac
  • non-vegetarian

nice place for a good meal

4 Posted on 03 / 19 / 2010

Ate supper there in mid March. The service was excellent, the food was excellent and the place is nice. Parking is good, easy to get to. Will return when I go to Little Rock next.

Pros: good atmosphere, excellent food, great service
RabbitEars
RabbitEars

Great Vegan / Vegetarian Options

4 Posted on 12 / 08 / 2009

We have been to Lilly's numerous times. The food, drinks, staff, and atmosphere are consistently good. They always have several vegan options on the menu and many others are vegetarian. The professional staff understand customer preferences and the chefs are able to work around many requests. The wine list is just two pages but is very well thought out, leading to nice pairings. Lilly's is one of those rare places where a diner can both indulge and feel happily healthy about what they've eaten. We will definitely go back and would not hesitate to recommend Lilly's Dim Sum and Then Some to others.

Pros: Food, Atmosphere, Staff
Cons: Location?
Debra Wood
Debra Wood

Best Restaurant in Little Rock!

4 Posted on 12 / 07 / 2009

Lilly's not only has excellent food, but the owners are great members of the community. They continually host fundraisers for local non-profits, they raise awareness about environmental issues, and they purchase as much locally grown food as possible. They work hard to find new and innovative ways to "reduce, reuse, and recycle" via biodegradable packaging, cardboard recycling, etc. Can't recommend Lilly's enough!

Pros: great food, community minded, excellent staff

Dear Owner and Manager of Lilly's Dim Sum Then Some: