Lifestyle Markets

Offers organic foods and deli foods. more-less

First Review by Willy99
veggiebear
veggiebear

Good Selection

4 Posted on 10 / 24 / 2010

Carries quite a few things that are hard to find elsewhere. Great selection of vegan meats, cheeses, yogurts, icecreams, etc. Quite a few fresh vegan breads - the rosemary focaccia is excellent.

There's a large selection of vitamins/supplements, as well as vegan/organic/environmentally friendly/whatever else soaps and cleaning products. The produce section is rather unimpressive, but aside from that it's definitely one of my preferred grocery stores.

Pros: nice selection, lots of organic
Cons: prices can get a bit high, produce not the best
vjm
vjm

• non-vegetarian

lifestyle markets

4 Posted on 12 / 16 / 2009

1st I'd like to say I love the store, a huge selection of products, I only wish I could afford to shop there more often. If they truly cared about people eating well, then I wish they could lower the prices a bit and I'd always shop there. The vitamins and supplements are more expensive there than at at the Vitamin Shop on Broad St but then the Vitamin Shop doesn't sell alot of the products that Lifestyles does. Just wish eating healthier wasn't so darn expensive.

Pros: huge selection, great products, love the deli
Cons: expensive, sale items aren't that much of a deal
Willy99
Willy99

• non-vegetarian

Lifestyle Market

4 Posted on 03 / 18 / 2008

This is one of the best health food markets in Canada. We recently moved from the West Coast to the East Coast but still buy all our vits and suppliments from Lifestyles. They will ship anywhere and their prices and selection are great. Knowledgable staff as well.

Pros: Great selection, Good prices, good location
Cons: parking lot is tiny

Dear Owner and Manager of Lifestyle Markets: