Vegan cafe specializing in soul food. Offers organic smoothies, soups, sandwiches, wraps, desserts and raw food. Has gluten free options. Holds classes. Free wi-fi. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan, Organic, Raw, American, International, Juice bar, Beer/Wine, Catering, Take-out
730 S Pleasantburg Dr, Ste L (Cleveland St)
Greenville, South Carolina 29607
864-271-4334

Open Tue-Fri 11am-8pm, Sat 11am-4pm, closed Sun and Mon.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by myra975
Technicality
Technicality

Lifeit Cafe

4 Posted on 01 / 15 / 2014

Nice and friendly people. I loved the entrepreneurial sprit. I was offered a lot of help with choosing what to order.

I ordered a salad where I chose the ingredients and had a bowl of corn chowder soup for less than $10. The salad was fresh and the dressing made in house was very good. The corn chowder was obviously "homemade" which made it a very nice comfort food.

Pros: Vegan, Kind people, Good food / value
Cons: Not easy to find, Did not see a sign
NJCAMANY
NJCAMANY

Great Place, Great People, You Wont Be Disappointe

5 Posted on 11 / 10 / 2013

Found this place through Happy Cow while on vacation.
Owners were extremely accommodating and the food was great.
No processed soy stuff here, real organic raw and vegan options.

If we lived in Greenville and not NY we would be weekly regulars.

Good luck with your business we enjoyed our meal and wished we had more time to return to try some other menu items!

Pros: Food, People, Service
Cons: Styrofoam plates for eat in.
Scarletleaf
Scarletleaf

What a hidden gem!

5 Posted on 10 / 26 / 2013

Greenville doesn't exactly have many vegan dining options - so we were thrilled to find such a great place! It's a little hard to find - as there's no sign on the building (it's next to the law office, on the right side of the complex).

However, the food is amazing! We stopped in for a late bite and were rewarded with the delicious portabello wrap and tree of lifeit sandwich. But the best part was dessert - the macaroons are absolutely OUT OF THIS WORLD. They taste just like the old Girl Scout samoa cookies - you know - BEFORE the recipe changed. I was so sad that we got the last two, as I would gladly have bought a dozen more for the rest of our trip.

The ladies running the place were wonderful, friendly, and very enjoyable to chat with. We wish them the best and hope their business takes off. With food this wonderful, it certainly should!

Pros: Delicious!, Healthy!, Get dessert!
Cons: Hard to find
kathym
kathym

• herbivore

Awesome find!

5 Posted on 07 / 03 / 2013

This shop has been only open a short time so there is no sign other than on the window. You have to be looking for it to see it, but it is well worth stopping here. The ladies are very nice and they have a nice variety of tasty options. I had a portabello wrap and it was excellent! Also got a smoothie and it was the perfect treat for my sweet tooth :)

Pros: Fresh ingredients, variety of choices, very nice people
Cons: store is hard to see without a sign, was a little pricey for lunch
myra975
myra975

Great Vegan Cafe!!

5 Posted on 05 / 01 / 2013

The wait is over for a wonderful vegan cafe in Greenville, SC! The owner & chef, Latrice, is more than helpful in reviewing the menu and is very friendly. I had the Tree of Lifeit Wrap and it was really flavorful with just the right amount of sprouts and pumpkin seeds to make it unique. We also had the Tofurky Wrap - kid approved! The soup of the day was delish and the Chocolate Monkey smoothie was the perfect treat to top off the meal (I actually had one to go). The Pina Colada was very yummy as well! There is no signage up yet so be sure to pay attention for the cafe in when in Morgan Manor Shopping Center. They also offer a 28 day Raw food cleanse, a FREE 7 day Raw Food cleanse and recipe/lifestyle classes. Looking forward to going back for more!!
Updated from previous review on Wednesday May 01, 2013

Updated from previous review on Wednesday May 01, 2013

Pros: Excellent Food, Friendly Staff, Nice vibe

Dear Owner and Manager of Lifeit Cafe: