Located inside Rainbow Blossom in the heart of St Matthews. The juice bar and retail space offers organic and vegetarian products. Smoothies, tonics, juices, superfood, bulk items, raw vegan chocolate, and other health foods. Community fellowship in a health-conscious bar atmosphere. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, American, Macrobiotic, Raw, Juice bar, Take-out, Delivery
3738 Lexington Rd (Frankfort Ave)
Louisville, Kentucky 40207
502-417-6332

Mon-Sat 10:00am-6:00pm

First Review by bobathome
Laura3511
Laura3511

the best smoothies

5 Posted on 07 / 04 / 2014

Life Bar has lots of smoothies and juices and I've never found one I didn't like.

Pros: delicious, fresh, quick
Cons: expensive
sarahburnsy
sarahburnsy

Excellent anytime!

5 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2014

Life Bar is fantastic! I have the app on my phone, I can order it and my juice will be ready when I get there. During cold & flu season I went in and told them all of my co-workers were sick , what should I do?! They made me an awesome Immunity drink with a wheat grass shot. They were both so good! They do not use any dairy, so it's all vegan. Just ask for Agave in place of Honey.

Pros: Healthy, Best smoothies I've every had, Organic & fresh
happycowgirl
happycowgirl

Awesome Juice Bar

5 Posted on 10 / 19 / 2012

They now have a second location in the heart of the Highlands. It's at 1570 Bardstown Rd. Louisville, KY 40205. It's a free standing juice bar open from 9am til 8pm Monday - Saturday and 11am til 8 pm on Sundays.

bobathome
bobathome

Great Juices

5 Posted on 11 / 14 / 2011

Very wide selection of fresh juices and a staff willing to spend time educating those of us who juice at home. Louisville's best juice bar!

Dear Owner and Manager of Life Bar: