Life Alive Urban Oasis and...

Restaurant with a few locations. Offers fresh juices, smoothies, wraps, tofu and quinoa, and more. Also sells some health food supplies. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Fusion, Take-out

First Review by abbydoo
Dgrilly
Dgrilly

so delicious

5 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2014

I am completely addicted to the goddess bowl - it is very yummy. The portions are just right not std American huge. Very friendly staff too.

raphanos
raphanos

Great Stuff

4 Posted on 11 / 06 / 2013

I brought a meat eating couple and they both liked the restaurant almost as much as I did. Lots of vegan selections and a decent little area with spices, nutritional yeast, Braggs and other tasty treats to add to your dish.

Pros: Great veg spot in Salem, Willing to make a dish work for you
Cons: Kind of Expensive, Few options if you dont do onions/garlic
Kells
Kells

Tasty food, Great staff.

5 Posted on 04 / 15 / 2013

My other half and I have visited Life Alive many times with our daughter. We have ALWAYS had a great experience.
The food is prepared quickly, mostly organic and vegan.
Many selections to choose from, and you can add or subtract anything from your dish, and they can all be made gluten free if so desired.
The Life Alive Juice is tasty and nutritious.
GO HERE, you won't regret it :)

Pros: many vegan selections, helpful staff, chill atmosphere

kristin.mcshane
kristin.mcshane

Awesome food, super nice staff

5 Posted on 09 / 20 / 2012

Its always great to find new veg restaurants to try when we are traveling. Life alive has a terrific menu of both food and drinks. The staff is super nice and will tell you how to make the few non vegan items vegan. We ate there twice in two days, highly recommend the Fool and The Lover noodle bowls

Pros: Selection, Good prices, Staff
Cons: Parking can be tough
abbydoo
abbydoo

Great Wraps & Bowls!

5 Posted on 08 / 05 / 2012

The staff was very knowledgeable. They explained that vegan cheese could be substituted to make items vegan. I had the Romantic wrap and my husband had the Adventurer. Both were unique and delicious.

Pros: many vegan options, unique menu, organic and local ingredients

Dear Owner and Manager of Life Alive Urban Oasis and Organic Cafe: