The restaurant was almost full when we visited it in March 2014. Most customers were Vietnamese. There was a hot pot on most of the tables, but we did not order one.
The restaurant looks nice and traditional.
The menu has some weird language. For example tofu is named soya bean paste and seitan (wheat gluten) is named mecan. It also seemed that the soya cheese in the menu was fermented soft tofu, that tasted rotten. Interesting experience though.
The food portions were good looking, but eventually the tastes were not so special.
* mushroom fried in dough - tempura, good
* mecan with bread - mixture of seitansausage and vegetables and lots of french bread on the side. Not anything special.
* appetizer of five things - the name was something like that in the menu and no explanation. It was a nice plate of mock meats
* braised tofu in tomato sauce - great
* and also a portion of rice that came with some fried haricots and raw jackfruit.
* Also we got one small soup made of water spinach and mushroom. We did not order it and it was not charged so probably it was part of some portion.
All these and two sweet lemon sodas cost 199.000 dongs.Pros: Lovely vietnamese restaurant, Good location in the centre
Cons: The menu has some weird "english"