Vegetarian restaurant with vegan and gluten free options. Friendly atmosphere and staff. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, International, Take-out

First Review by veg.dan
fearless
fearless

Great falafels

4 Posted on 05 / 23 / 2013

I have eaten at their cafe and bought from their store at the markets - you can find them at the Stirling markets quite often. The falafels and salads are really healthy and tasty.
My only con would be that when we have eaten there in the past a lot of their dishes have egg in them - this restricted our options a lot as my partner and I do not eat eggs.

Pros: Great falafel and salads, well priced
Cons: lots of egg dishes
pitty
pitty

Fresh and amazing one of the best!

5 Posted on 01 / 21 / 2013

This place is one of my favourites. The atmosphere is great the food is fresh and although I'm one of the few vegans that really don't like salad - they have amazing salads and I could eat nothing else but their salads and falafel... I can't describe how happy I am every time I see their stall up at a festival or concert because they save me from an expensive event-food disaster every time. Plenty of vegan options!

Pros: fresh, fresh , innovative
WeiShen
WeiShen

good fresh ingredients

4 Posted on 12 / 22 / 2012

Good selection for vegetarian. Ok for vegans

Cons: not many vegan choices

veg.dan
veg.dan

Great cafe in Queen St

4 Posted on 07 / 01 / 2012

I regularly get salads and the cauli balls from the wayville markets were they have a stall but have visited the cafe and it is very well priced compared to the queen st cafe next door. Salads always fresh and tasty. Do good cakes and coffee too.

Pros: Healthy, Good variety

Dear Owner and Manager of Let Them Eat: