Leonor's Mexican Restaurant

Not very vegan-friendly. Serves Mexican food as well as pizza, salads, and sandwiches including soymeat ingredients. Also fresh juice and flaxseed ice tea. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Mexican, Take-out

First Review by hyees
JamesTE
JamesTE

Disappointed

2 Posted on 09 / 18 / 2013

Menu is limited. Service is worst I've received at a vegan restaurant. Too bad because I'd heard good things from a friend. I had better luck at Hugo's or Sun Cafe.

Pros: closest veg restaurant to my house, nice idea
Cons: awful service, not truly vegan, pricey
Cinn
Cinn
  • non-vegetarian

Great!

4 Posted on 06 / 28 / 2013

I ordered a chicken sandwich and came with a salad. It was wonderfull, but when I received my order, it was cold. Overall, still a great place.

Pros: Parking, Reasonable prices, Friendly staff
Cons: Timing
maynard7
maynard7

Average food

3 Posted on 04 / 07 / 2009

Sorry, but this place was only average to me. They do have brown ric, which is nice, but it's just nothing special. Way too many chopped onions in the salad, and not enough in the way of protein.

Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Food just not flavorful

izmi1111
izmi1111

Leonor's Mexican Vegitarian is YUMMY!

5 Posted on 03 / 13 / 2009

Leonor had the only vegetarian restaurant in town for ages! I love the "soy chicken" enchilada dinner complete with one of her lentil or chickpea soups, bread, fresh veggies, steamed pinto beans, brown rice, flaxseed iced tea and I add an empanada, which tastes just like cheese to me, but it aint! I've been hooked on that for so long that I've yet to try something else on the menu like the sandwiches or pizza that are made with soy protein (she knows how to make it taste yummy). She's got a great menu and good quality fresh food for dine in or take out. This has always been a personal favorite family owned and operated.

Pros: large selection, priced well, unique creations
Guest
Guest

WONDERFUL

5 Posted on 06 / 22 / 2007

The only problem we had was that the menu had so many items we wanted to try as it was our first visit. The food was excellent with generous servings. The service was good and very helpful with selections for our first visit. We are just so sorry that we live a distance or we would be there at least once a week.

Dear Owner and Manager of Leonor's Mexican Restaurant: