Lentil as Anything - Preston

A cooperative without fixed prices and survives with a pay as you feel concept. Part of a social movement away from the global growth of economic rationalism toward a communal grassroots ethos. Offers lunch and dinner with one menu. Several locations. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Vegan-friendly, Buffet, Lacto, Australian, International, Western, Fast food

First Review by AndyT
AndyT
AndyT

Awesome alternative vegan-friendly place

5 Posted on 07 / 22 / 2014

I have been to Lentil as Anything's Preston restaurant, and I was quite impressed.

On top of their social engagement, their awesome alternative and cooperative flair, the fact that nearly every dish available can be made vegan and their pay-as-you-like concept, the food was actually delicious, beautifully presented and filling. Full score in my book.

I went there with a less-alternative-oriented, non-vegan colleague, and she also was favourably impressed. If I was not just visiting, but living in Melbourne, I would definitely visit this place or one of their other restaurants very often.

We had the burger with fried potatoes (wonderful, and actually quite healthy), the roasted vegetable salad and one of their Indian-inspired starters, and everything was delicious. Highly advised.

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Delicious food, Social engagement

Dear Owner and Manager of Lentil as Anything - Preston: