Lemoni Pizza and Kitchen

Serves meat, veg options available. Neighborhood restaurant with causal vibe and free wi-fi, sits a couple doors down from its sister cafe. In spring 2014 it introduced a menu that includes more vegetarian, gluten-free, and vegan choices. Sample vegan dishes such as tofu caprese, meatless meatballs in pasta, and vegan pizzas. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Pizza, American, Italian, Beer/Wine, Delivery, Non-veg
4600 NE 2nd Ave Ste 10
Miami, Florida 33137
305-576-7444

Open Mon-Thur 11am-10pm, Fri-Sat 11am-11pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Julie R
Julie R
Julie R

AWESOME - GREAT NEW VEGAN OPTIONS

4 Posted on 07 / 30 / 2014

Recently, this already-fantastic restaurant added a lot of vegetarian and vegan (as well as gluten-free) options. Originally, it was a pizza/pasta place and the food was always delicious. But, I love it even more since they have revised their menu to include the vegetarian/vegan options.

Before the change in menus, I had pizza the first time I went (real pizza - delicious!) The second time, I had vegetarian lasagna that was made to order. They make your dish up fresh so if it comes with something you don't like, you can leave it out (for me it was mushrooms). The lasagna was quite delicious, such a good flavor. It was served with some AMAZING homemade bread. The meal was reasonably priced, about $12. My server was delightful; so efficient and like I knew her my entire life. During lunch time, they have fantastic specials for around $10 - a really good deal.

Since the change in menu, I have had the butternut squash vegan pizza. OMG - SO amazing. The chef mixes flavors that perfectly compliment each other - she really is incredible. This is a wonderful neighborhood place to eat - trust me!

This Lemoni is 2 stores down from Lemoni Cafe and run by the same charming owners. I eat at both of them and love both of them. While they both serve meat, they offer more vegetarian options tham most places in Miami.

Now, I will talk about the place itself. This place has amazing ambiance. I love it. The inside is decorated so cute, and the owners' attention to detail is unsurpassed. It makes you feel like you are eating with your big family. There is just a quaint charm about it that is hard to find in Miami; everybody seems to know everybody else there. You can sit outside on a nice day, but be sure to go inside and look at all the character of the place - it's like a little art museum with all these cooking things all over the walls. The owners very often are there and talking to their customers - they treat you like you are their best friend.

Anyway, I love it and will be back. This is one of my favorite places to eat in Miami!

Pros: Wonderful atmosphere, Great food and prices, Lots of vegetarian options
Cons: Serves meat :(

Dear Owner and Manager of Lemoni Pizza and Kitchen: