Lemoni Cafe

Serves meat, veg options available. Vegetarian-friendly. Vegans need to inquire or check menu. Price: Inexpensive more-less
Lacto, American, Italian, Non-veg
4600 NE 2nd Ave
Miami, Florida 33137
305-571-5080

Open Mon-Sat 10:30am-9pm, closed Sun.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Julie R
Julie R
Julie R

SERVES MEAT -- BUT LOTS OF GOOD VEG OPTIONS

4 Posted on 08 / 12 / 2011

This charming cafe does serve a lot of meat dishes. But, they also have a big varity of vegetarian dishes (I'm not sure about vegan). I love this place. I have been going here for a while, and every time I go, there's more great stuff on the menu. I had a nutella sandwich that was FANTASTIC. Sounds odd - but the flavors were great. It is served hot. I would definitely get it again. There are also Boca burgers and a lot of other veg stuff and plenty of fresh salads.

There's a huge menu - something for everyone. There's indoor and outdoor seating. It's a small, quaint place - but plenty of room. It is a great neighborhood place -- no frills with good food and friendly service!

Pros: Lots of unique dishes, Plenty of veg options, Nice people who run it and work there
Cons: Serves meat

Dear Owner and Manager of Lemoni Cafe: