Very good indeed! I had the Tofu & Spinach Soup and tofu stir-fry. Delicious.Pros: Tasty food, Friendly staff
I was a bit anxious when going to Portugal as I knew very little portuguese and thought I would have problems being able to explain what I could/couldn't eat. Luckily all of the staff spoke perfect english (as they were english/australian) which put my mind at ease straight away!
I had the Tofu & Spinach Soup for starters with the Vegetable Jungle Curry & Steamed Rice for my main course. Tasted lovely and fresh! The fruit juices they do are amazing too. I am sure more items on the menu would be suitable for vegans but I did not ask as I had my heart set on what I chose.
(note: I did not give this five stars only because they serve meat/fish)Pros: Friendly staff, Reasonably priced, Fresh food
Cons: Serves fish/meat
A very pleasant and ornate Thai restaurant with an excellent veg/vegan choice. Most dishes can be made as vegan substituting the meat with tofu or vegetables. Located just off the big square with the white church this is a lovely spot in Lagos. Reasonable prices €8-11 for main courses and €2.50 for a glass of wine or €3 for a large beer. I'd go for the red Thai curry for sure if you plan to visit.Pros: good food, friendly, cheap drinks
Cons: quite pricey
- Link to this page from your site. Entry info.
- Return to Lagos Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
- Business Owners, if you see an unfair review, read this.
- Why was my review removed? - details
- Reviews are not endorsed by HappyCow - review terms
- Has CLOSED: Lemon Grass closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
- This page has been viewed 568 times since Jan 2013.