CLOSED: Lemon Grass

Serves meat, veg options available. One of the few restaurants in Lagos that offers vegetarian and also vegan food. Modern, buddhist-inspired atmosphere. The food is made from fresh ingredients, and the chef will respond to special wishes of vegetarian guests. MAR 2014 REPORTED REPLACED BY A SUSHI RESTAURANT. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Thai, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Travessa do Mar
Lagos, Portugal
00351-282-767802

Open winter Thur-Sat only.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by hack_man
igreenery
igreenery

Excellent food

Posted on 10 / 19 / 2013

Very good indeed! I had the Tofu & Spinach Soup and tofu stir-fry. Delicious.

Pros: Tasty food, Friendly staff
Icahlua
Icahlua

Great Thai Restaurant - Very Friendly Staff!

Posted on 08 / 31 / 2013

I was a bit anxious when going to Portugal as I knew very little portuguese and thought I would have problems being able to explain what I could/couldn't eat. Luckily all of the staff spoke perfect english (as they were english/australian) which put my mind at ease straight away!

I had the Tofu & Spinach Soup for starters with the Vegetable Jungle Curry & Steamed Rice for my main course. Tasted lovely and fresh! The fruit juices they do are amazing too. I am sure more items on the menu would be suitable for vegans but I did not ask as I had my heart set on what I chose.

(note: I did not give this five stars only because they serve meat/fish)

Pros: Friendly staff, Reasonably priced, Fresh food
Cons: Serves fish/meat
hack_man
hack_man

Good Thai Food

Posted on 08 / 26 / 2013

A very pleasant and ornate Thai restaurant with an excellent veg/vegan choice. Most dishes can be made as vegan substituting the meat with tofu or vegetables. Located just off the big square with the white church this is a lovely spot in Lagos. Reasonable prices €8-11 for main courses and €2.50 for a glass of wine or €3 for a large beer. I'd go for the red Thai curry for sure if you plan to visit.

Pros: good food, friendly, cheap drinks
Cons: quite pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Lemon Grass: