Serves meat, veg options available. Thai food and Chinese food restaurant with some vegan and vegetarian dishes. Open for lunch and dinner. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Chinese, Thai, Asian, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
28 Blvd d'Aguillon
Antibes, France

Call for hours - tell us

• Reservations required
  • Wheelchair accessible

First Review by hokusai77
LaVanessa
LaVanessa

Vegan options in Old Antibes

4 Posted on 10 / 27 / 2013

I wasn't very hungry when I ate here so all I had were spring rolls (careful, the accompanying sauce is not vegan). 7 EUR for 4 spring rolls I believe it was. They did have a vegetarian menu. Nice to know there's a vegan-friendly place in Old Antibes. Had good service (unusual down here! ;P).

Pros: vegan options
Cons: bit expensive
hokusai77
hokusai77
+2084

Cosy place with good vegan dishes

4 Posted on 08 / 22 / 2011

L'El├ęphant Bleu is a cosy Asian restaurant in downtown Antibes, just behind the city walls. They offer Thai, Vietnamese and Chinese food, with good vegan options. I had their vegetarian menu which is basically vegan. I had hand-made spring rolls, and a tofu and veggies stir-fry. All was very good, and at a reasonable price.

Pros: good food

Dear Owner and Manager of L'Elephant Bleu: