CLOSED: L'Element Terre

Serves meat, veg options available. (serves fish). Outside garden dining. Reported closed to HappyCow. Price: Moderate more-less
Lacto, Ovo, Beer/Wine, Non-veg
Chaussee de Waterloo, 465
Brussels, Belgium

Call for hours - tell us

First Review by Marike

restaurant seems closed - permanently

Posted on 07 / 29 / 2011

I was atthis place yesterday, and the entire place looks deserted, just an empty house. Either they relocated, or they quit. If I can find new info I will update here.

Pros: great restaurant :-)
Cons: no longer exists :-(

Posted on 06 / 12 / 2009

I ate here one year ago with a non-vegetarian colleague. It took some time to find the place, as it is not very easily reached by public transport, but the food was definitely worth the trip. On their menu was a great number of very creative and inventive dishes, really hard to choose! It tasted great too, my omnivore colleague enjoyed it as well. We could not resist having a dessert, as the cakes they had on offer looked and tasted delicious. The staff was very friendly. This is definitely one of my favourite restaurants in the world. I would have rated 5 happy cows, bit that's not possible for restaurants that are not entirely vegetarian, however, I do believe the restaurant is entirely vegetarian.

Pros: Very inventive dishes, tasty for non-veggies, friendly staff
Cons: location

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: L'Element Terre: