Lebenbauer - Vollwertrestau...

Serves meat, veg options available. All vegetarian except for fish. Nice service and ambiance. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Organic, Austrian, Non-veg

CarlosGP
CarlosGP

A very enjoyable experience

Posted on 12 / 12 / 2014

The Lebenbauer's clearly take justified pride in their establishment and welcome people personally. Their menu also reflects the care with which they craft their dishes. Although vegans may have a harder time, their vegetarian options are plenty and d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s!!! The desert selections also were excellent. Overall, a memorable experience. Highly recommended.

Pros: Delicious menu, Great desert selection, Cozy atmosphere
DorisLovesBroccoli
DorisLovesBroccoli

If I could, I would go there everyday!

Posted on 07 / 15 / 2014

I LOVE this restaurant! It is absolutely one of my favorites.
They serve fish and cheese but also have vegan options (I think you can order all vegetarian dishes as vegan).
The dishes taste super delicious and I like the portion sizes because they're satisfying but I don't feel too stuffed.

What makes it so special is that everything is made with love and the food nourishes body and soul. :-)
Also, the staff is really friendly and the owners come by and say hello.

For lunch you can order 3 or 4 courses (vegetarian or fish) and it is not really expensive as the veg one only costs about 12-13€.

I recommend this restaurant to everyone who wants to have lunch or dinner at a nice atmosphere and enjoy healthy and delicious food. If it's on the menu of the day, please try the "Basensuppe" with quinoa and vegetables. I already have had it twice and it is just awesome. :-)

Pros: delicious and healthy food (also vegan), great atmosphere, friendly staff
Cons: not open on weekends
runsten
runsten

almost no vegan options

Posted on 07 / 13 / 2012

nice restaurant, friendly staff, quick service at lunch, but not for us vegans. You can come here with meat eating friends.

Lunch for a vegan missed something. Do not only want to eat vegetables. Need some protein also.

Pros: service
Cons: few vegan option, Austrian food made vegetarian

devinmarsh
devinmarsh

Veggie friendly top rate dinning

Posted on 07 / 01 / 2011

Not often, as a veggie, do you have the ability to eat in a first class restaurant that is veggie based. Yes, they do serve a fish and chicken dish but everything else is top quality vegetarian with a great wine list. The service is excellent and the food is creative and gourmet like. Part of one of the dishes was to salty but when mixed with the rest of the plate, its blend was devine. It's not a cheap night out, but definitely a treat.

Pros: Creative selections, Nice ambience , Great wine list
Cons: Expensive
judas_77
judas_77

one of the best in vienna

Posted on 02 / 08 / 2011

I live in Vienna and if we like to go to a fine restaurant we go to the "Lebenbauers", its not the cheapest, but for sure - one of the best in Vienna!!!
Specially if you take the 4 or 5 course meal with the wines specifically chosen to go with the dishes - its always a dream - we go there for our wedding day or birthdays.

they also serve fish - but no meat!!!

The price for the 4-5 course meal with wine is about 35-5€ per person - but you will love it!!

Pros: atmosphere, people, food
Cons: no

Dear Owner and Manager of Lebenbauer - Vollwertrestaurant: