Lebanese Restaurant

Serves meat, veg options available. Has decent selection of vegetarian dishes and some vegan ones or ones that can be made vegan. Serves salads, hummus, baba ganoush, and soups. Owner will work with you to find what you can eat. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lebanese, Middle Eastern, Non-veg

First Review by chazyvr
Bartanoz
Bartanoz

nothing special

2 Posted on 01 / 16 / 2013

i was not impressed with this place. Falafel was ok, but missed some spice. The salad was also nothing special.

Pros: location
Cons: limited menu, average taste
chazyvr
chazyvr

A bit pricey but excellent

3 Posted on 08 / 19 / 2012

I was excited to find this restaurant because after 10 days of Thai food I was ready for a different taste. The falafel sandwich was absolutely delicious and exceeded my expectations in taste and quality. But it was surprisingly small for the price paid (140 baht). I still would recommend the restaurant but I don't think I would go as often.

Pros: Tasty, Location
Cons: Relatively pricey

Dear Owner and Manager of Lebanese Restaurant: