Lean Green Cuisine

100% vegan meal delivery service covering the Northwest Arkansas area. Customers must place order by Friday 6pm and pick up is Monday noon to 6pm. more-less

First Review by Tabi
kaodjs1
kaodjs1

Excellent Meals and Great Value

5 Posted on 10 / 31 / 2013

For about $80/week, you can have most of your weekly meals made for you -- and with fresh, local, organic ingredients. I do not know how they stay in business at this price, but the economies of scale of making many meals at once and buying in bulk is my only guess. You could not make these meals for the same money if you bought the ingredients yourself (never mind your time in the kitchen!). And they deliver it, for free, right to my door!!!

These meals are whole food, plant-based meals. They're very healthy, without faux meats or cheeses. Since I was used to more processed foods, it took a little time for me to get a taste for this real food, but I love it now. And I feel so good when I am eating it. I recently had to go out of town and didn't carry food with me, and boy, I could feel the difference in my energy and mood from eating more processed junk. I was so happy to come back to my Lean Green Gourmet meals!

Fayetteville is very lucky to have Lean Green Gourmet. I cannot recommend it highly enough!
Updated from previous review on Thursday October 31, 2013

Tabi
Tabi

My main food source

5 Posted on 04 / 16 / 2011

I have been a customer from the beginning of this business. I have no complaints. The menu is constantly changing and expanding. Now you may order smaller portions, or just half of the dishes. You can't beat the price; I could never cook 5-6 days' worth of food so healthfully with such a variety and only spend $70. Many of the ingredients were unfamiliar to me, and trying a new food cooked by an expert is a great introduction. This isn't like visiting a restaurant; you must order by Saturday afternoon and pick up is only on Monday after 2pm.

Pros: fresh , local, heathy

Dear Owner and Manager of Lean Green Cuisine: