CLOSED: Leaf Kitchen

Serves meat, veg options available. Small kitchen that makes food from-scratch and offers a few vegan and vegetarian items, marked. Current location since fall 2012; previously at 1 Franklin Square Ste 100. MAY 2014 REPORTED SHUT DOWN, WEBPAGES INACTIVE. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Ovo, Lacto, Organic, American, Take-out, Non-veg
266 Hamilton St
Geneva, New York 14456
315-939-5323

Open Wed-Thur 12-8:30pm, Fri-Sat 12-9:30pm, Sun 12-6:30pm.

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by tdehaven
Verticalextreme
Verticalextreme

Great place good vegan options

Posted on 07 / 18 / 2013

This place had great service. Friendly and willing to modify lots to be vegan. Havn,t had a experience like this in a long time. Wish it was every time I tried a new restuarant.

Scott Grenerth
Scott Grenerth

First visit was a good one.

Posted on 11 / 10 / 2012

Great place to support. They are serious about locally sourced food and proud of it. This was my first visit and I enjoyed it. Supremely nice staff. The food was very good. Only bummer was the small amount of vegan options, although they did have options for appetizer (the chili was very good) and entree (the red curry with tofu was very good too). They said they will be working on vegan deserts, and judging by the sound of the deserts they had that will be a good thing!

Pros: Friendly/fast, Nice setting, Local food!
Cons: Not a large variety of vegan options
tdehaven
tdehaven

Leaf Kitchen Experience

Posted on 10 / 11 / 2011

I ordered the "leaf taco/tostada plate" It had rice, black beans, a tofu scramble, with a mild and hot salsa, and some soft tortilla shells. The tofu was a tad too dry, but I really liked the salsa's, they tasted very fresh, and solved the dryness of the tofu. My meal cost 9.25 (which was a little much just for some tacos), and I tipped them 2 bucks, because any restaurant that sells vegan options I really appreciate. Next time, I am really excited to try the spinach and potato curry.

Pros: fresh, healthy, friendly staff
Cons: dish was overpriced, dry tofu

Dear Owner and Manager of CLOSED: Leaf Kitchen: