Le Tournesol Cuisine Vegeta...

Located near the Place du Vigan, vegan and gluten-free items are made upon request. Reservations recommended, but not required. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, French
11, Rue de l'Ort en Salvy (Rue de Bourguet)
Albi, France 81000
Now Open

Mon-Sat 12:00pm-2:00pm

• Wheelchair accessible

First Review by Loac

Nice Restaurant not far from the sights

Posted on 04 / 24 / 2013

I went here for lunch recently, after being directed there by a local, and was very impressed! For a small place like Albi, I was surprised to find such a good restaurant, with decent value, and vegan and gluten free options available.

I definitely recommend it, if you're in Albi!

You can read a bit more about it on my blog, if you like:

Pros: nice staff, good food, set meal offerings with large portions
Cons: not a huge amount of variety

Posted on 06 / 19 / 2011

A vegetarian oasis in the midst of meat- and fish-centric France. If (when!) you travel to Albi's Toulouse-Lautrec Museum, eat here. After ten days trying to explain to restauranteurs that salmon and chicken are NOT vegetarian, my wife and I were thrilled to find this place. Fresh local produce, delicious sauces, inventive flavors, and scrumptious desserts. On par with the best in NY and LA, but wirh the addition of good wine.

Dear Owner and Manager of Le Tournesol Cuisine Vegetarienne: