The Shanti serves Indian food, salads, soups, veggie burgers, wraps, and egg-free desserts along with fresh organic fruit and vegetable juices. Has vegan options. Price: Moderate more-less
Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Organic, Juice bar, Indian, Western, Fast food, Take-out

ricklevveg
ricklevveg

Delicious veggie burgers

5 Posted on 09 / 10 / 2014

They have several different kinds of veggie burgers, including a vegan one. My wife and I shared different burgers, and we loved both. There is seating inside and out. I also had homemade club soda, which was very good. The only issue was finding the restaurant. Our GPS got us there, but the really narrow streets were not that easy to drive down. We were lucky to find a parking place just outside the restaurant, because all the other spaces on the street were taken.

xFaBx
xFaBx

killer food

4 Posted on 07 / 06 / 2014

Two friends of me showed me le shanti yesterday. I took the burger "le cannibal"
Its a big one with two soy medallions for hungry people. Really recommend it!

foggymed
foggymed

fabulous vegan burgers

5 Posted on 01 / 24 / 2014

Le meilleur restau végé de la région!!
Superbes burgers végé, avec pour chacun une version vegan ( ils remplacent la sauce blanche par du beurre de cacahuètes, c'est délicieux!).
Burgers, wrap nuggets, falafel, escalope végé, soupes, il y'a du choix et c'est délicieux!
Ambiance calme, personnel très sympa, je le recommande à tous.

Nicolas
Nicolas

Best veg place around

5 Posted on 12 / 14 / 2013

I used to live in Paris, I travel a bit all around the world and I must say this place is one of the best veg place you can go to. Living in Dijon for two years, I go there at least every other week.
Not exactly what you would expect from a regular restaurant, more of a tea place offering food. Everything's fresh (including the bread picked up daily from a local bakery) and mostly organic (and locally grown). Soups are homemade and delicious (broken peas, chickpeas and leek are some examples). Sandwiches are amazing with a variety of plant-based proteins (their soy steak is unique!). Lots of fresh juices and a wide variety of teas. Homemade deserts and recently vegan cupcakes are available. Vegan options on demand apart from the ones already on the menu (including a yummy vegan burger made with tofu).
Not to be forgotten is the kindness of the owner who always have good stories about his many trips to India, and helps making this restaurant a peaceful and special place.

Pros: tasty, fresh & organic, original, more and more vegan options, peaceful environment
Cons: do not expect a regular restaurant
wushu
wushu

Not impressed

2 Posted on 09 / 02 / 2013

Friendly staff but the food isn't great. This is what I consider cheap fast food and not a restaurant.

They don't cook much, just make sandwiches and samosas and use a micro wave to warm things up !!

I had a soup which was tasteless and reminded me of those you can buy already made in store .

The bread wasn't fresh for the sandwich, it was very chewy like if it has been kept all day in a plastic bag.

I would only go to that place if I need a lunch bag because I'm in a rush and being vegan make it hard to eat anywhere else in town.

Updated from previous review on Monday September 02, 2013

Pros: friendly staff, decoration of the place, the size of the place
Cons: not good food, microwave
Rah
Rah

Fantastic meal

4 Posted on 08 / 31 / 2013

The menu was varied enough and the food was so fresh and beautifully presented (ours and sneaking a peak at other diners'). This was the best meal we had whilst on a ten day holiday in France, perfectly balanced vegan food. The staff were very friendly.

TomMartin
TomMartin

Very good option in the region

4 Posted on 08 / 03 / 2013

Is very difficult to find vegetarians places in France, and in particular in this region.
Very good stuff and imaginative meals.
many of the dishes can become vegans easily, don't hesitate to ask for it.

Pros: Price, Quality

Dear Owner and Manager of Le Shanti: